Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What detergent do I use?

Thankfully I have very little to write on the subject, it's all been done before me!

Pinstripesandpolkadots.com


Above is a brilliant list with all the detergents you can and can't use (with pictures!). Be careful, you might not be able to use the same detergent as you do with your clothes!

As I mentioned earlier we use:




I get it at Walmart and the 50oz bottle is $3.76 and the 100oz bottle is about $7.50. So not too bad!

I only use it on my diapers, and I keep a bottle at my mom's house (who lives two states away) so I can use them when I go to her house. But to be honest, I've been in a bind before and used Tide (a no-no) and I don't think it killed my diapers just using it one time :)

1 comment:

  1. New to your blog...looks great so far! Can you use any "Free" detergent? Going to be starting up CD's and I use Tide Free for my other clothes.

    ReplyDelete