Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What are the best diapers to use?

OK, I admit I'm definitely NOT an expert in this area (well really in any area for that matter), because we only use one kind of diapers, but we love the kind we use. Bum genius 3.0's.


However there are tons of great sites to share about other diapers that are out there.


To make it all a bit less overwhelming (cuz it can be overwhelming!) I love to share this great blog:

http://ourlittlefootprints.blogspot.com/2008/05/theyre-not-your-grannys-cloth-diapers.html

She lists (with pictures!) so many different options for diapers. It's a fantastic place to start.


Also if you want to try out different kinds I highly recommend this site:


http://jilliansdrawers.com/products/clothdiapers/tryclothfor10/tryclothfor10

They actually let you try out a bunch of different diapers for a 21 day period. For {get this} $10! There is a deposit fee, but when you get it back the ending cost to you is $10. So worth it.

So if you're just starting out and sorting out your options, I hope you'll find those sites useful!

1 comment:

  1. okay, so I totally just posted a CD "How to" on my myspace blog. Then I was reading your mayday blog and that if I waited one more day! LOL.
    We use a mixture of prefolds, pockets (IheartBGs) and fitteds. I'm a sucker for an awesome wool cover. CDing is awesome. I can't wait to have our next baby and CD them as a newborn!

    ReplyDelete