Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Are they hard?

In my personal opinion, not at all! However, I am a SAHM, so I cannot speak on behalf of those who work full time.

But I do have my hands full with our 6 month old, our 2.5 year old foster son and a part time business on the side. With all this, doing CD's has never been a nuisance!

Depending on how many diapers you have, will depend on the amount of work it will take. For me, it's just an extra 2-3 loads a week of laundry. It doesn't take more than a few minutes of my day to throw them in/hang them up etc.

So for me. I say it's easy!

I'd much prefer do a few extra loads of laundry than have to take out more garbage all throughout my house! A. I hate taking out garbage ( I make my husband do it, but he works 80+ hours a week!), B. I hate throwing diapers in multiple cans throughout the house and C. we try to throw out as little garbage as possible in our house (we're not pack rats, but we compost and use cloth for most things in our home).

If you cloth diaper and would like to share your experience, please feel free to post in the comment section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment